Translate

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Green Cotton Spring Dress for Les Cherie Doll


Your Corolle Les Cherie Doll will  be ready for a lovely spring day in this dress. My sweet Clara is wearing a cotton dress designed and hand knit by me.  Knit with cotton yarn on U.S. Size 5 needles, the dress closes with 2 heart shaped buttons at the back.





Clara is one of the 4 Les Cherie dolls by Corolle.  She is 13 inches tall, a slender vinyl doll that has a wonderful vanilla scent. Clara is part of my "Dressing Our Dolls" display.  The display will be in one of the local public libraries this summer.

I enjoy creating outfits for Clara.  Here's her blue coat inspired by a pattern for the Mary Hoyer doll.




Dress is available in my Etsy Shop.  Contact me for a special order in the color of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment